Latest research from PubMed
- Possible role of mitochondrial K-ATP channel and nitric oxide in protection of the neonatal rat heart.
- Responses of the weed Bidens pilosa L. to exogenous application of the steroidal saponin protodioscin and plant growth regulators 24-epibrassinolide, indol-3-acetic acid and abscisic acid.
- Evaluation of Mitochondrial Oxidative Stress in the Brain of a Transgenic Mouse Model of Alzheimer’s Disease by in vitro Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Spectroscopy.
- Cardiac progenitor cells activated by mitochondrial delivery of resveratrol enhance the survival of a doxorubicin-induced cardiomyopathy mouse model via the mitochondrial activation of a damaged myocardium.
- Melatonin Improves Oocyte Maturation and Mitochondrial Functions by Reducing Bisphenol A-Derived Superoxide in Porcine Oocytes In Vitro.
- Association of Gpx1 fluctuation in cell cycle progression.
- A ratiometric mitochondria-targeting two-photon fluorescent probe for imaging of nitric oxide in vivo.
- Knockout of mitochondrial voltage-dependent anion channel type 3 increases reactive oxygen species (ROS) levels and alters renal sodium transport.
- Resveratrol supplementation promotes recovery of lower oxidative metabolism after vitrification and warming of invitro-produced bovine embryos.
- Mito-tempo protects against acute liver injury but induces limited secondary apoptosis during the late phase of acetaminophen hepatotoxicity.
- A novel antioxidant Mito-Tempol inhibits ox-LDL-induced foam cell formation through restoration of autophagy flux.
- Fragmentation of kidney epithelial cell primary cilia occurs by cisplatin and these cilia fragments are excreted into the urine.
- Mito-TEMPO Alleviates Renal Fibrosis by Reducing Inflammation, Mitochondrial Dysfunction, and Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress.
- Dihydropyridine-derived BODIPY probe for detecting exogenous and endogenous nitric oxide in mitochondria.
- Oxidative Stress is the Principal Contributor to Inflammasome Activation in Retinal Pigment Epithelium Cells with Defunct Proteasomes and Autophagy.