Latest research from PubMed
- Association of Gpx1 fluctuation in cell cycle progression.
- A ratiometric mitochondria-targeting two-photon fluorescent probe for imaging of nitric oxide in vivo.
- Knockout of mitochondrial voltage-dependent anion channel type 3 increases reactive oxygen species (ROS) levels and alters renal sodium transport.
- Resveratrol supplementation promotes recovery of lower oxidative metabolism after vitrification and warming of invitro-produced bovine embryos.
- Mito-tempo protects against acute liver injury but induces limited secondary apoptosis during the late phase of acetaminophen hepatotoxicity.
- A novel antioxidant Mito-Tempol inhibits ox-LDL-induced foam cell formation through restoration of autophagy flux.
- Fragmentation of kidney epithelial cell primary cilia occurs by cisplatin and these cilia fragments are excreted into the urine.
- Mito-TEMPO Alleviates Renal Fibrosis by Reducing Inflammation, Mitochondrial Dysfunction, and Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress.
- Dihydropyridine-derived BODIPY probe for detecting exogenous and endogenous nitric oxide in mitochondria.
- Oxidative Stress is the Principal Contributor to Inflammasome Activation in Retinal Pigment Epithelium Cells with Defunct Proteasomes and Autophagy.
- Evaluating the effect of green synthesised copper oxide nanoparticles on oxidative stress and mitochondrial function using murine model.
- Effect of mito-TEMPO, a mitochondria-targeted antioxidant, in rats with neuropathic pain.
- Isoliquiritigenin attenuates glutamate-induced mitochondrial fission via calcineurin-mediated Drp1 dephosphorylation in HT22 hippocampal neuron cells.
- Role of Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Reactive Oxygen Species in Mediating Hypertension in the Reduced Uterine Perfusion Pressure Rat Model of Preeclampsia.
- Triterpenoids from Ziziphus jujuba induce apoptotic cell death in human cancer cells through mitochondrial reactive oxygen species production.